Friday, July 8, 2011

One for the books


Went to wildwood park this morning, pulled up to the gate at 6:25am, literally as the guard was unlocking it.

"You open now?" i asked.
"No, usually 7:00, but I'm here early, so what the hell?"

"cool."

had the whole park to myself for about 20 minutes. the morning was slightly chilled, the sky was flawless-blue, with a few clouds drifting around.

I listened to Smog all morning, running really really hard for about 12 miles (I glimpsed 4:40/mile on one of the gentle downhill rollers).

It was just such a gorgeous morning. I honestly stopped at one point and said out loud "Holy shit. This is perfect."

It feels amazing to not only have such a beautiful moment in one's life, but to also be very keenly aware and conscious of how amazing that moment is.

Fuck yeah.

2 comments:

David said...

Fuck yeah! Love the post.

JessiePants said...

Blissed out goodness